2017-04-26

Passover Villager Bat Mitzvah Invitation

Passover Villager Sarah O will be celebrating her Bat Mitzvah Saturday May 6th and sends the following invite:

Hi Friends, [This is the update, original message below]

Life has gotten pretty crazy so I’m simplifying my bat mitzvah weekend.  Party will now be chez moi on Saturday night5/6 from 7-10.  Come for cocktails and to celebrate with me.  Friends still welcome.  If you’ve RSVP’d already, thanks and no need for red shoes, just your smiling face.  If you haven’t and would like to raise a glass with me, please let me know so I have enough goodies to fete you properly.   

 sarah@web2222.com 

Shoot me an email and I’ll send you address/parking details.  

Xoxoxo  Two weeks til the big event!  Practicing like mad.  Not 13 anymore.  😊

Sarah O

Dear Lovely Passover Village Friends,

I hope you enjoyed your weekend of community, song and prayer.  I am on my own journey, one whose course was, in large part, set by you.  I am being called to the Torah as a Bat Mitzvah on Saturday, May 6th, 2017.  There are 14 women who will be bat mitzvah at the same time, all of us part of a Talmud study class taught by Rabbi Susan Goldberg of Wilshire Blvd. Temple, an incredible teacher, inspiration and spiritual leader.  Elihu knows her well.

Anyway, because of our number, we can only each invite a few people to the service itself.  I’ve sent an invitation to Larry and Laurie to attend the service, hoping they’ll be the Passover Village representatives.   

Reception details (at my house) above. 

Sending you love, light, and most of all Peace.

Chag Sameach.

Sarah Ordover

(RSVPs appreciated)

No comments:

Post a Comment